Friday, March 4, 2016

*♦*♦* ~ CT NickysDesignz - Spring Time ~ *♦*♦*

*♦*♦* ~ CT NickysDesignz - Spring Time ~ *♦*♦*
I had the greatest pleasure of playing with a new kit from NickysDesignz over the weekend and had a blast!!! This kit was made for a donation to help CelinArt Pinup's Store. This kit has so many cool ideas in it I just had to whip up 3 clusters to help!!!
58 elements and 17 beautiful papers!
You can email for this kit and/or my clusters here:

 
 
Since I actually don't have any non Xmas Celinart but the kit was made for the store so I decided to go along with my go to guy Garv for my tags and snags ;) you of course can find Garv here:
http://garv-girlspsptubes.pinnaclecart.com/
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 DO NOT ALTER my tags or snag or previews!

TAG ONE

 

TAG TWO

 

TAG THREE

 

--------------------------------------------------

S     N     A    G     S









 









 

3 comments:

feedback is always welcome :)