Thursday, September 8, 2016

CT Creative Scraps by Crys - Lost Toys

•°o.O ~ CT Creative Scraps by Crys - Lost Toys ~ O.o°

I couldn't wait to play with this kit!!!  There were so many possibilities running around in my head with just the preview!  Once I got the kit and saw all the freaky cool elements it was like a party on my computer.  It took me longer to pair each tag with just the right tube and on one you can see I ended up with 3 tubes!! hahaha  This kit is so cool for so many options too and I could see where it would make some really nice mini pages for your albums!!

You can get Lost Toys here:


all tags made with tubes by Suzanne Woolcott

---------------------------------------
DO NOT ALTER my tags or clusters


TAG ONE



TAG TWO



TAG THREE


-----------------------------------------
S    N    A    G    S

















No comments:

Post a Comment

feedback is always welcome :)