Friday, November 11, 2016

CT for Dance In The Rain - Man Power

•°o.O ~ CT for Dance In The Rain - Man Power ~ O.o°•

When I saw this kit I didn't have girls in mind for creating tags but once I got the kit and saw some of the elements I was like, hey I have some awesome tubes that will go with this!!  Was very excited to use my Marvel girl and what a fantastic kit for so very many avenues!  Mini pages for many or costume events and tags for city, grunge, goth, manly or just a touch of sinister.  Delightful and on sale!!!

you can get Man Power here:

all tubes by Nusha_Lypina:
---------------------------------------
DO NOT ALTER my tags or clusters


TAG ONE


TAG TWO


TAG THREE


-----------------------------------
S     N    A    G     S

















No comments:

Post a Comment

feedback is always welcome :)