Tuesday, November 8, 2016

CT Ginnibug Designz - Snow

(¯`·¤._.·* CT Ginnibug Designz - Snow *·._.¤·´¯)

OMG, I LOVE Snow!!!! And this kit also ;)  One of my fave things is snow and when I saw this kit I just had to play with it.  Made to match Vanhek's gorgeous tube of the same name; Snow will give you chills!  Brrrrr it's soooo cold outside and this kit has everything you need to make some cool tags as well as frozen in time mini pages ;)  sorry, couldn't help myself on this one!!!  Kit and tube on sale at haniadesign so go check em out! 

You can get Snow here:

kit made for Tube by Alehandra Vanhek:
---------------------------------------
DO NOT ALTER my tags or clusters

TAG ONE


TAG TWO


TAG THREE


PTU Clusters Preview


-----------------------------------------
S     N     A     G     S
















1 comment:

feedback is always welcome :)